- Patron Record and Resource sharing library (Answer 4092)
- Search for Lending and Borrowing Requests (Answer 4320)- Staff can search for lending and borrowing requests from the persistent menu.
- Staff not able to see Resource Sharing (Answer 4090)- Staff roles and scope needed to see resource sharing requests.
- Messages How to create, view and dismiss (Answer 4105)- Messages are to communicate about a request.
- How to close your library for borrowing or lending requests (Answer 4186)- If your library is not able to accept new borrowing requests from your patrons you can change a setting so the request link does not appear in Primo. As a lending library, new lending requests can be automatically rejected while your library is closed.
- MNLINK Discovery and Alma (Answer 4189)- A patron can login to MNLINK Discovery, create an ILL request and the request transfers to Alma
- Chart of Basic Returnable Request Cycle (Answer 4091)
- Borrowing Request Structure (Answer 4094)
- How to create a Returnable request (Answer 4095)
- How to create an Article request (Answer 4096)
- Receive a request (Answer 4097)
- Return a borrowing request (Answer 4098)
- How to update a borrowing request with a status of Ready to be Sent (Answer 4175)
- How to update a borrowing request with a status of Mediated Renewal (Answer 4134)
- Rejected borrowing request- how to cancel a rejected borrowing request (Answer 4196)
- Article requests with a status of Digitally Received (Answer 4131)
- Article requests with a status of Completed (Answer 4132)
- Article requests with a status of Shipped Digitally (Answer 4133)
- Minitex MEDD Delivery for articles Answer (Answer 4251)
- Borrowing Request Message and Active Notes (Answer 4099)
- Borrowing Request “Pending Approval” status (Answer 4332)
- Borrowing Request “Pending Approval” status- all copy requests need copyright assigned (Answer 4361) The copyright status is not being automatically assigned to all copy requests. A ticket has been sent to Ex Libris about this issue.
- Lending Request Structure (Answer 4100)
- Ship a Returnable Request (Answer 4101)
- Reject (unfill) a request (Answer 4102)
- Lending “Print Slip” Routing or Lending Slip (Answer 4249)
- Check-in (Close) a Request (Answer 4103)
COVID related documents
- Change Physical Rota to Stop Physical Borrowing Requests (Answer 4282)-Change the physical item rota to stop requests.
- COVIDDIRECT Rota Template and Rota assignment (Answer 4353)- A library that has resumed courier delivery and is ready to begin supplying new lending requests will be added to the COVIDDIRECT rota. The library will change their physical rota to use the COVIDDIRECT rota.
- MnPALS UPS/USPS Delivery Libraries (Answer 4362)- How to check the returnable rota.
- Minitex Courtesy Return form (Answer 4328) – Minitex has a courtesy return policy. A patron can drop off books at a courier delivery library and that library will use the Minitex Courtesy Return Form to send the item back to the owning library. The courtesy return form should be printed on orange paper. Information about Minitex Delivery