Book a 1:1 with Etta
Available Sessions: Select desired time frame for the session (30/45/50 mins). Then select desired topics: circulation, requests, patron or staff management, notices/letters, PLIF/ISRS, inventory, course reserves, digitization.
Other services: Request for Training (1 hr); Virtual Visit (1.25 hrs), Fulfillment Audit (1.75 hrs)
- Test configurations and practice using Alma & Primo VE with our three sandboxes: Large, Medium & Small. For all of the Sandbox links and the shared user names with the passwords, see Answer #4146.
- All our environments are hosted on NA04, to review their status see Ex Libris System Status.
Some of the answer and webinar links will require staff to be logged into the PALS Support Center to view them.
- Item stuck in work order (Technical Services Request) – how do I get it out? #4263
- Item/s stuck in ‘Transit’ with destination unknown #4195
- Adding Transit or Reshelving time to Materials #4286 COVID
- Ex Libris: Getting to Know Alma User Management
- Opening an External Account for Update #4424
- Notifying Patrons in bulk #4285 COVID
- Ex Libris: Change Loan Due Dates in Bulk
- How to locate Patrons missing a Barcode #4194
Notices & Letters:
- Ex Libris: Configuring Letters
- Ex Libris: Alma Letter List
- Notifying Patrons in Bulk #4285 COVID
- Resuming Fulfillment Letters after a Shutdown #4326 COVID
Helpful to Know (Not Alma specific):
- Getting ID card machine (data card) to interface with ISRS #3352