Book a 1:1 with Etta
Available Sessions: Select desired time frame for the session (30/45/50 mins). Then choose the desired topics: circulation, requests, patron or staff management, notices/letters, PLIF/ISRS, inventory, course reserves, digitization.
Other services: Request for Training (30 mins); Virtual Visit (1.25 hrs),
Some of the following links will require staff to be logged into the PALS Support Center to view them.
Item Management & Inventory:
- Loan Due Date Beyond Patron Expiry
- Managing Due Dates for Loaned Items in bulk
- Walk-In Patrons
- Patrons from another MnPALS Library
- Community or other
- Circ COI Topic for discussion 7/14/22 @ 10 am
- Circulation Community of Interest
Notices & Letters:
- Practice & test configurations for Alma & Primo VE with our three sandboxes.
- Hosted on NA04, to review their status of all of our systems see Ex Libris System Status.
- Data Anonymization
- Ex Libris: Anonymization of Data in Alma