Topic: Library involvement in Open Educational Resource (OER) initiatives
- Does your institution have an OER or Affordable Course Resources initiative? If so…
- Did you help to spearhead the initiative, or did you come alongside one that a different department started? (either way, what did getting involved initially look like for your library?)
- What does your ongoing involvement look like?
- What has worked well?
- What has been challenging?
- What recommendations do you have for libraries who would like to be a part of such an initiative?
- If your library is not involved in any sort of OER initiative but you have been interested in it, what has kept you from it?