Topic: Carried over from November meeting due to limited attendance.
Our theme is libraries and collaboration, and in preparation for the meeting we’d like people to consider the following article and discussion questions:
Felix, Elliot. (2019). “Five Tips for Effective Student Service Collaboration.” https://www.brightspotstrategy.com/integrated-student-services-departmental-collaboration/
- What are the most important potential collaborations for a library and why? (or why isn’t collaboration important, if you don’t think it is?)
- What is the most interesting library collaboration you’ve heard of -OR- the most interesting you’ve tried in a library that you worked for?
- If you could get automatic buy-in from other offices in your organization, which collaborations would you prioritize and why?
- Do you have stories of particularly successful or unsuccessful collaborations? (and what made them so good/bad?)
- Do you have any suggestions for getting around the most typical barriers to collaboration?
No recording available