- This event has passed.
RIPL (Reference & Instruction Discussion Group)
November 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Topic: Our theme is libraries and collaboration, and in preparation for the meeting we’d like people to consider the following article and discussion questions:
Felix, Elliot. (2019). “Five Tips for Effective Student Service Collaboration.” https://www.brightspotstrategy.com/integrated-student-services-departmental-collaboration/
- What are the most important potential collaborations for a library and why? (or why isn’t collaboration important, if you don’t think it is?)
- What is the most interesting library collaboration you’ve heard of -OR- the most interesting you’ve tried in a library that you worked for?
- If you could get automatic buy-in from other offices in your organization, which collaborations would you prioritize and why?
- Do you have stories of particularly successful or unsuccessful collaborations? (and what made them so good/bad?)
- Do you have any suggestions for getting around the most typical barriers to collaboration?
Join Zoom Meeting: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/95589031055