- This event has passed.
PALS Research & Instruction Community of Interest Discussion Meeting
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Please join us for the February PALS Research & Instruction Community of Interest Discussion Meeting, Thursday, February 25th at 1:00pm.
Based on your feedback from the survey sent out after the first meeting, the session will focus on discussion of Instructional Video Design, Content, and Best Practices. Whether your library licenses content from places like Credo, designs all its own videos in-house, or practices some combination of the two, come prepared to share your successes, insights, and learning experiences.
The conversation might touch on any of the following:
- How are videos/tutorials best used in instruction?
- What are best practices for length, quality, content, branding, etc.?
- What are the positives and negatives of licensing vs creating content?
- Are there good free options for production software? Clip Art? Music/sound effects?
- Other concerns? Copyright? Accessibility? Interactivity? Institutional policies? Ongoing maintenance?
We will also share results from the survey and continue to solicit feedback on the future of the group.
Everyone is welcome, even if they were unable to attend the first meeting. No registration is required, just use the Zoom link provided below.
Hope to see you there,
- Adam Bezdicek, PALS Reference & Instruction User Group Convener
- Scott Kaihoi, CLIC Reference & Instruction Community of Interest Co-chair
- Lizzy Tegeler, CLIC Reference & Instruction Community of Interest Co-chair
Topic: PALS Research & Instruction Community of Interest Discussion, 2/25/21
Time: Feb 25, 2021 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 924 2211 8468