ILL Community of Interest-Overdue/Lost and Delivery Methods
November 8 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Meeting link is will be sent out on the mailing list
Topic: Overdue/Lost and Delivery Methods
Facilitator: Diana Lundell, Saint Paul College
Questions to Consider and Discuss:
- How are libraries handling long overdue materials?
- What is your average turnaround times for lending/requesting?
- Are you arranging workloads assignment by format, i.e. book lending from circulation and journal lending via the backroom ILL operations, or by the pulling methods and delivery methods (MTX courier, vs. mail)?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for physical material processing, mailing, and courier use?
- How do you mail internationally?