ILL Community of Interest-General Messages, Query Notices, Printing Slips & Managing Paperwork
July 12 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Meeting link will be sent out on the mailing list
Topic: General Messages, Query Notices, Printing Slips & Managing Paperwork
Facilitators: Diana Lundell, Saint Paul College and Sonja Eilertson, PALS
Questions to Consider and Discuss:
Printing/Slips & How you Manage Paperwork
- Can anyone print a borrowing request?
- What are your ILL printing problems?
- Describe your daily workflows (for example, how paperwork is handled, reprinting lost slips, etc)
Query Letter / Notices to Patron
- How are people using the Query to Patron letters in ILL?
- How do you use General Messages?
- Best communication methods amongst ILL people in PALS? Do you prefer general message/email/phone?
- What are the recommended guidelines/structure for communication through General Messages, are there any?