Worked with ISRS to improve patron loads - some campuses still having problems
A circulation module enhancement that PALS submitted to ELUNA was ranked in the top five. Ex Libris has yet to assign points required for the potential enhancements. Voting on the enhancements will occur after that happens.
Susan highlighted the updated Answers in the Answer Book
6. Version 20
Migration should be the weekend of January 28-30, 2011
7. Possible Joint Workday with ILL
Leah Anderson will send out a survey
8. Rosie Mock mentioned the new reports coming out of the Reports Committee for possible use in Circulation
More to come on the List as they are released for use
Steering Committee Update
After adjournment of the User Group meeting, the Steering Committee met. At that point, Jennifer Bruce declined the Community and Technical Colleges representative position. Ala Garlinska from South Central College offered to assume that position. Ala agreed to be the Convener and Angela Wortham (St.Cloud State University) will continue as User Council representative.
1. Welcome and Introductions
Pam Sukalski (MWL), Convener
2. Selection of a Recorder
3. Approve Fall 2009 Minutes
4. Elections (the new 2 year term becomes effective immediately)
Two-Year Community and Technical Colleges - Pam Sukalski (MWL)
Private Colleges and Universities - Erin Johnson (BLC)
5. PALS Report Response - Susan Dueis (PALS)
6. Subsystem Version 20 Update - Susan Dueis (PALS)
7. Workday Planning Possible Topics
Why priv-22 and clearing history in both Loan and Return window is so important
Are you up-to-date in your tables (e.g. tab_plif, tab 31 and tab 17)?