Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-01-24: First project status call
- 2018-01-24: Second vanguard data load completed
- 2018-01-18 and 2018-1-19: Full consortium implementation kickoff
- 2018-01-16: Training on the migration of link resolver data and how to complete link resolver forms
- Carrie Curie and Dani Kroon of the PALS Staff have completed Alma certification. Congratulations!
- Staff of all consortium libraries are viewing training videos
- Migration form training
- P2E training
- Library staff are completing link resolver, P2E, and migration forms
- Data review of second vanguard load by vanguard libraries and PALS staff
- First Primo workbooks
- Configuration forms
- Vanguard library staff will begin Alma certification training
- March, 2018: First data migration for all consortium libraries
- May, 2018: Four-day in-person workshop for full consortium
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on February 2, 2018, click here.