Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-08-05: August Alma release installed on production (next release September 2)
- 2018-07-22: August Alma release installed on sandboxes (next release August 19)
- Reviewing migrated data in Alma
- Preparing go-live checklists for testing functionality
- Reviewing Primo VE functionality
Ex Libris has agreed to do a mini migration from Aleph to Alma in order to test that two issues have been resolved. The first reason for the added migration is to confirm that the problems associated with the migration of 360 Link data have been resolved. This will involve the migration of 360 Link data for all 18 libraries using 360 Link. The second reason is to test our correction of the migration of Aleph bib records that have STA fields. For this test, Ex Libris will migrate the data for three state universities that are also 360 Link users. This mini migration will be done in late August. If your library is involved, we will let you know when you can test your data.
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on August 13, 2018, click here.