Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-06-20: Configuration of Primo has been completed for all libraries that have submitted their second Primo workbook.
- 2018-05-30: Nearly all consortium libraries have completed OCLC’s data sync process to synchronize their holdings with WorldCat.
- 2018-05-23: Bi-weekly meetings between the Discovery Work Group and Primo VE developers began.
- 2018-05-08: External resource searching capability is now available for all libraries. This means you can now search OCLC from Alma.
- Reviewing migrated data in Alma
- Reviewing Primo VE functionality
Feedback from the Alma Workshop
At the Alma Workshop in May, a number of questions and suggestions were posted on the flip charts. I have reviewed all of the input provided and PALS will respond to each as appropriate.
I will use this venue, as well as the website, to provide answers to some of the questions raised at the workshop, beginning with this update. Some suggestions will be included in training provided by PALS in the fall and webinars will be used to cover other topics. Where the request was for a diagram, workflow, or checklist, we will find or create the documentation needed. Finally, there were topics that seem appropriate for discussion by the functional work groups or user groups.
*See full update for answers to some questions from the workshop!
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on July 12, 2018, click here.