Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- Configuration forms
- First Primo workbooks
- First data migration for all consortium libraries
- Initial Alma configuration for all consortium libraries
- Reviewing migrated data in Alma
- Primo instances are being prepared
- Staff of all consortium libraries are viewing training videos
- Second Primo workbooks
- May 14-17, 2018: In-person Alma workshop for representatives from all consortium libraries at St. Paul College, 9:00 – 4:00 each day with breakfast at 8:30, draft agenda
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on April 16, 2018, click here.