Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details including information about system availability dates here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-11-02: All tables were frozen on Aleph; please do not make any table changes on Aleph
- 2018-11-04: November Alma and Primo VE releases installed on production (next release December 2)
- 2018-11-18: December Alma and Primo VE releases installed on sandboxes (next release December 23)
- Testing functionality using checklists created by work groups
- Functional training
- Configuring and testing authentication
- Testing load of user data
- See the calendar for event details
- Friday, December 7: Last day to add STA fields to bibliographic records in Aleph
- Friday, December 7: Due date for making sure all libraries and locations are up to date in Alma if they were changed in Aleph after the data extract began on March 1
- Friday, December 7: Last day to request that PALS batch delete records in Aleph
- Monday, December 10: Due date for completing configuration and testing of printing in Alma
- Monday, December 10: Due date for installing and testing the Alma Offline Circulation Client (if planning to use it during the downtime)
- Friday, December 14, midnight: Due date for making sure all vendors are up to date in Alma
- Friday, December 14, midnight: Aleph Technical Services freeze (Circulation and ILL remain available; MnPALS Plus also available)
- Friday, December 14, midnight: Freeze configuration changes on Alma; changes made after this date will be lost
- Friday, December 14, midnight: Freeze configuration changes for Primo; changes made after this date will be lost
Downtime During Cutover Weekend and Going Live With Alma and Primo
Downtime on Aleph for all functions begins Thursday, January 24 at 5:00 pm.
Go-live on Alma and Primo will be Tuesday, January 29.
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS Consortium on December 4, 2018, click here.