Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-09-07: Test Load 2 decommissioned. This “Mini migration” confirmed that several known issues have been resolved in the data migration scripts.
- 2018-10-15: The configuration of Resource Sharing for all consortium libraries was completed by Ex Libris.
- 2018-10-07: October Alma and Primo VE releases installed on production (next release November 4)
- 2018-10-21: November Alma and Primo VE releases installed on sandboxes (next release November 18)
- Testing functionality using checklists created by work groups
- Functional training
- Configuring and testing authentication
- Testing load of user data
- See the calendar for event details
- Wednesday, October 31 and Thursday, November 1: in-person training in Edina
- Friday, November 2: User Group meetings
- Friday, November 2, end of day: Freeze table changes on Aleph
The official functional acceptance testing of the Alma and Primo software began on September 17. Each work group developed a testing checklist to aid in this testing. There will be three rounds of testing, with the last one ending on December 10. Our goal is to be able to accept the software before the technical services freeze on December 15. If you are interested in helping with this testing, please contact the PALS Office.
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on October 31, 2018, click here.