Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-09-07: Test Load 2 completed, currently being tested. This “Mini migration” is being used to test migration fixes for 360 Link data, bib records with STA fields, and Z305 fields.
- 2018-08-16: Cutover and go-live dates set; Aleph Technical Services freeze – end of day 12/14/18 (Circulation and ILL remain available); data extract from Aleph to start 12/17, and data load on Alma to be completed 1/18/2019. Go-live scheduled for Tuesday, January 29, 2019!
- 2018-09-02: September Alma release installed on production (next release October 7)
- 2018-08-19: September Alma release installed on sandboxes (next release September 16)
- Reviewing migrated data in Alma
- Preparing go-live checklists for testing functionality
- Reviewing Primo VE functionality
- See the calendar for details
- Tuesday, September 18 Webinar: Primo – preparing for spring semester bibliographic instruction (repeat of 9/14 session)
- Thursday, September 20 Webinar: ERM data review
- Thursday, September 27 Webinar: Primo Q & A
- Thursday, September 27 Webinar: Setting up Connexion
- Friday, September 28 Webinar: Acquisitions Information for Decision Making
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on September 14, 2018, click here.