Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-08-16: Cutover and go-live dates set; Aleph Technical Services freeze – end of day 12/14/18 (Circulation and ILL remain available); data extract from Aleph to start 12/17/18, and data load on Alma to be completed 1/18/2019. Go-live scheduled for Tuesday, January 29, 2019!
- 2018-08-05: August Alma release installed on production (next release September 2)
- 2018-08-19: September Alma release installed on sandboxes (next release September 16)
- “Mini migration” for testing migration fixes for 360 Link data, bib records with STA fields, EDI invoices, and Z305 fields
- Reviewing migrated data in Alma
- Preparing go-live checklists for testing functionality
- Reviewing Primo VE functionality
- Thursday, September 6, 10:00: Webinar: Work Orders vs. Temporary Locations
- Thursday, September 13: Webinar: User Management for Library Administrators: how to set up profiles and add roles
- Friday, September 14: Webinar: Primo – preparing for spring semester bibliographic instruction
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on August 28, 2018, click here.