Looking for more than milestones? Find the full details here.
Important activities and dates
- 2018-02-07: Training on the migration of Aleph data and how to complete migration forms
- 2018-02-14: Draft link resolver, P2E, and migration forms
- Staff of all consortium libraries are viewing training videos
- Library staff are making final changes to link resolver, P2E, and migration forms
- Data review of second vanguard load by vanguard libraries and PALS staff
- Configuration forms
- First Primo workbooks
- March, 2018: First data migration for all consortium libraries
- April, 2018: First data load available for review
- May 14-17, 2018: In-person Alma workshop for full consortium
If you’d like the full update that was sent to the MnPALS-Discuss list on February 19, 2018, click here.