Registration Open for Aleph Acquisitions Functional Training
Wednesday, July 11 and Thursday, July 12, 2012 (In-Person Training)
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Memorial Library, Room 1027 (First Floor)
Total Cost: $150 per person (for two days)
Presenter: Dee Nolan
Minimum: 5 attendees
Maximum: 10 attendees
Registration Ends: Monday, July 2, 2012
- Prepare first time users/participants to effectively use the Aleph Acquisitions Module.
- The class is geared toward staff who are new to Acquisitions, but other staff who feel they would like a refresher are also welcome to attend. However, all aspects of Acquisitions from start to finish will be covered.
- To understand the Acquisitions workflow in Aleph.
- To be able to create vendor, currency, and budget records.
- To be able to successfully create an order record, encumber a budget, send the order, and register an invoice.
- To be able to claim orders either manually or in batches.
- To be familiar with Acquisition services, reports, and batch processes.
If you have questions, please contact the PALS Support Center. Choose the Product 'Training/Workshops' and then 'MnPALS.'