PALS will work with your institution to find solutions to meet your specific needs. PALS Services include:
- Data Migration: Our experienced staff will guide you through the data migration process. Technical staff will write custom scripts and assure your data is checked for accuracy, encoding, and adherence to standards, while project managers will keep you involved and informed throughout the process.
- Development: The PALS team is devoted and dedicated to the development and revision of resources to suit your needs. Our extensive work with proprietary and open source products and strong history of providing leadership, expertise and service in library consortia, library automation, and resource sharing provides us the skills needed to create custom solutions for your library environment.
- Documentation: PALS provides its libraries with up-to-date accurate documentation. Customized documentation may be created upon request.
- Hosting: PALS offers comprehensive hosting services to 60+ libraries. Our expert technical staff will work with you to identify server, data storage, security, and backup configurations suitable for your organization. All system updates are performed with minimal downtimes and are scheduled to provide the least disruption to library staff and patrons.
- Support and Training: PALS offers customized training in person, online, and over the phone. Our experienced support staff will take you step-by-step through the process of learning the software and provide ongoing training to answer your questions and provide information about new system features.
Receive a free consultation by calling 507.389.2000 or submitting information through our contact form.